Tuesday 19 July 2016

Localisation with Mozilla: WoC16 Salem

Localisation with Mozilla: WoC16

First of all I had a great time learning new things. This grew my interest to learn more. It was so surprising to see Mozilla trying to localize in  100+ languages.

It is always interesting to work with our native languages. Likewise this platform helped me to enhance my knowledge over the Tamil language.


I made as many suggestions as I can and it was very enjoyable. A lot of thinking also happened on the go this made me to analyse the level of knowledge over my very native language.


I am also looking forward to learn more in the upcoming sessions. Definitely this will add more weight to my profile and that too me being in Final year I am sure that more companies which are based on Open Source Software will definitely recognize my credits and contributions to Mozilla.


I also appreciate the efforts of Ms. Bhuvana Meenakshi,our trainer for her patience in teaching us this Localisation and also for involving me into this mission. I am also very proud that my contributions will be recognized by a global mission like that of Mozilla Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment